Iken Joy Insect
Quick OverviewIken Joy Insect Insect contains materials to build a solar powered insect which has both wing motions and insect type leg movements powered by solar cell/generator. It teaches the child...
Add to Wishlist
Iken Joy Insect
- Insect contains materials to build a solar powered insect which has both wing motions and insect type leg movements powered by solar cell/generator.
- It teaches the child basic electric circuit assembly and bio-mechanics of insects. Insects are a major group of arthropods and the most diverse group of animals on the earth, with over a million described species – more than double the number of all other living organisms combined.
- Insects possess segmented bodies supported by an exoskeleton, a hard outer covering made mostly of chitin. The segments of the body are organized into three regions, or tagmata; a head, a thorax, and an abdomen.
- The head supports a pair of sensory antennae, a pair of compound eyes, one to three simple eyes(''ocelli'') and three sets of variously modified appendages that form the mouthpart.
- Learn the bio-mechanics of insects by assembling this solar powered insect model
- Learn how the leg and wing movements are created
- Understand bio mechanics by using solar and mechano electric energy understand bio-mechanics by using solar and mechano electric energy
- Learn anatomy and morphology of insect
- Learn how solar energy is converted to electricity using the solar panel
Length (in cm) : 31.5 Height (in cm) : 6.5 Width (in cm) : 25.5