4D Science Plant Anatomy Model
- 6" model contains 24 detachable parts
- Learn about parts of a plant cell in this fun, hands-on activity
- Comes with display platform
- Also includes Illustrated assembly guide and description of the anatomy along with some fun Q and A to test your knowledge
- Fine detailed sculpting with hand painted parts
- A nice addition to curriculum for teaching botany or any child's science fair project related to botany.
- Collect the series and have your own anatomy model museum
- Great for budding biologists, or anyone with an interest in plants!
This 6" model contains 24 detachable parts and display stand. Transparent outside for seeing internal structures and super detailed parts. Also includes Illustrated assembly guide book with detailed description of the anatomy along with some fun Q and A to test your knowledge. Collect the series - great gifts for education, home school or your favorite physician.
Science models are an amazing way to visually demonstrate science theories that are hard to understand using words only. This John N. Hansen 4D-Science Plant Cell Anatomy Model makes learning about plant cells both informative and fun. This science kit is also a 4-dimensional puzzle of a plant cell. It comes with 24 super-detailed colorful, plastic pieces that fit together to form the inner-workings of a plant cell. It comes with an illustrated guide book and a stand to keep this cell together to display on a desk or bookshelf.
A unique and easy way to learn about the complexities of plant cells. Each 15cm Plant Cell Model contains 26 super-detailed detachable pieces and features cutaway sections of the various cell parts. Assemble and disassemble as many times as you like, because these 4D science puzzles are made to last. What better way to explore the essential components of these building blocks of life. Great for budding biologists, or anyone with an interest in plants!
Busy hands build strong minds! These accurate 4D anatomy models offer a unique puzzle challenge that inspires critical thought and mental acuity. Plus, they help build dexterity, fine motor skills and problem solving skills and reinforce learning through hands-on exploration!
Number of Parts: 24
Product Dimensions (inches) : 14.8 x 3.2 x 11
Shipping Weight (pounds) : 2